Choosing the right color of flooring can be a tough decision. You have to consider your furniture, paint, lighting, etc. Hardwood colors come in a variety of options, from Red Oak to Java Strand Bamboo. Before deciding which color would be best for your aesthetic, you should look into what different ranges of color provide.
If you have decided on light colors, some options you might consider are Red Oak, Birch, Ash, and Maple; however, if you're looking into light hardwood stains, you should consider white-wash or light gray.
Here are their advantages:
1. They're easy to work with. Light colors work well with different aesthetic options.
2. They make spaces seem bigger, perfect for apartments.
3. Unlike dark hardwood, dirt and dust are not easily spotted.
Here are their disadvantages:
1. They wear out faster than dark hardwood in high traffic areas.
2. They aren't very trendy at the moment.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at (408) 333-9771 or (408) 509-8627. You can also visit our showroom in 1190 Mountain View -Alviso Rd, Ste N, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.