Tips for Maintaining Hardwood Floors
Knowing how to properly take care of your flooring is vital. Here are a couple of ways to maintain your floors, so that'll last long.
- Use hardwood products designed specifically for your flooring type.
- Don't use ammonia-based products or any other harsh chemicals to clean the floor.
- Don't apply topcoats to your floor before consulting with a hardwood floor specialist.
- Place padding under furniture legs, don't drag furniture or heavy objects and trim pet nails to avoid scratches.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to get rid of dust particles.
- Limit your floors from direct sunlight to avoid color fades.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at (408) 333-9771 or (408) 509-8627. You can also visit our showroom in 1190 Mountain View-Alviso, Ste N, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- D Perez